01 July 2012

debuting as writer ? :)

Assalamualaikum :) 

Hello everyone. okayy, i'm amazingmyza. actually i really love writing. before this , i wrote one story in one private forum but because of my hiatus, i stopped. so, i'm thinking that i want to write it here. and actually this is my private blog which is i'm letting all my emotions here. so, now, i want to write stories here and shared with all of you, i hope you guys will enjoy it. okayy, the story i want to write is called 'Season of Love' featuring SNSD/Girls' Generation's Maknae Seohyun and Super Junior's Maknae Kyuhyun. i'm a big fan of these two and i really love this couple. So, i decided to write about them, and my friend, khai_7nickey do the poster for me. 



i hope you guys can support me :) thank youu. wait for the 1st chapter :) Thankyou guys ^^



 Till then, Assalamualaikum :) 

No comments: