18 July 2012

SOL chapter 5

Assalamualaikum :)




“All I want to do is find a way back into love~
  I can't make it through without a way back into love~
  Oh oh oh…”

“Seohyun, do you like that song? Way Back into Love right?” Kyuhyun sit beside Seohyun and gives her an ice-cream.
“Yup! This is my favourite song! I’ve hooked to this song since I was little,” Seohyun smiled and mouthed ‘thank you’ to Kyuhyun.

It’s Saturday and they having fun at amusement park, the place where Seohyun and Jessica always spending time together. Now, they have Kyuhyun and Donghae that become their company. Jessica always having  fun at there. By having Donghae by her side, she become more brighter and cheerful. Seohyun happy for her bestfriend since Jaejoong, Sica’s ex-boyfriend left her.

“Really? So do I, it seems that we have many similarities right? Just like my old friend , Juhyun.” Seohyun cleared her throat while Kyuhyun’s mind seems flying away.
“Oh, re..really?” Seohyun stuttered.
“Hey, what’s wrong ?” Kyuhyun asked.
“Nothing. Let’s go play. It’s a waste if we’re here but doesn’t play.” Seohyun pull Kyuhyun’s hand.
“Okay,okay.”

Four of them having fun until night. They were eating dinner. Then, Kyuhyun whispered something to Donghae that made Donghae out from the restaurant for a while. Seohyun and Jessica look to each other, dumbfounded. Few minutes later, Donghae come back with a smile on his face.

“After this, we’re going back to the amusement park, okay?”Donghae said while smiling.
“For what?” Jessica asked.
“Yeah, for what?” this time Seohyun asked.
“Just follow us, but before that you girl must wear this blindfold first.” Kyuhyun replied.
“Okay.” The girls followed.

At amusement park…

“Hello everyone, tonight, me, Cho Kyuhyun and my friend Lee Donghae will do a performance along with our friends, Kim Seohyun and Jung Soo Yeon. We hope you guys enjoy our performance.” Kyuhyun speak on the microphone and hand the other microphone to Seohyun.

“Kyuhyun, what are we doing here? A performance? Why? “ Seohyun asked as soon as Kyuhyun took off her blindfold.
“Yeah, and why I’m here tagged along toooo?” Jessica asked while took off her blindfold.
“Yah Jessica! I’m the one who should take it off….”Donghae pouted.
“Whatever! Why are just two microphone? Where are the other two?”Jessica asked.
“We’re going to dance, my ice princess,”Donghae smiled.
“Ready , Donghae? On the music please,”Kyuhyun said.

Donghae turned the music on and  take Jessica’s hand, dancing with him, while the song keep playing.

~I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on

I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need em again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Oh oh oh

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere

I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night

I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestions

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh~


The song stop playing. People that watching mesmerized with Seohyun and Kyuhyun’s singing. Jessica and Donghae also stop dancing. They feel connected to each other by dancing and smile to each other.
Satisfied. The audience give them a big hand because the four of them were so talented.

“Thank you, Kyuhyun. How can you thought about this? This is so sudden.” Seohyun said.
“I don’t know why, but before this you told me that you liked that song and I just came up with that idea. Thanka to Donghae because without him, this plan didn’t work out.”Kyuhyun looked at Donghae.
“Welcome dude. Thanks for coming up with that idea. I danced with my princess tonight..”Donghae said while smiling childishly to Jessica.
“You know what Kyuhyun, this really remind me of our past moment..”Seohyun smiling, she didn’t realized that she said it loud.
“Our? Urmm, Seohyun I don’t understand. Do we know each other in past?”Kyuhyun looked dumbfounded when Seohyun said that.
Seohyun just widened her eyes and Jessica look at her bestfriend and say “Our past time, there were also two oppas that just same like you and Donghae. But, they already moved to other neighbourhood. So, we really missed them.” Jessica looked at Seohyun nervously.
“Oh, really ? Do they handsome like us?”Donghae asks playfully.
Jessica smacked Donghae’s back, “Of course, they are more more handsome than YOU, LEE DONGHAE!”Jessica  shouted while chasing Donghae.
Seohyun and Kyuhyun just laugh watching Jessica and Donghae running.
“Thanks for today, guys!See you in school later,” “Okay girls, bye!”
They bid their farewell and separate their ways.
“Seohyun, you didn’t tell Kyuhyun the truth?”Jessica asked.
“Sica, I don’t want to remember that incident again, it’s hurting me you know, he just taking advantages of me!”Seohyun exclaimed.
“But, why are you treat him so well now? Don’t you hated him?”Jessica asked.
“But I love him, Sica. I really really love him. I’m happy with now since he doesn’t know the real me. This is just the way for me to spend time with him. But, if he or Donghae ask you about my past, please don’t tell him about that incident. Promise , Sica?”Seohyun turned to her bestfriend.
“Don’t worry Seohyun, I promise. Ahh, it’s already late, just sleep at my house. I’ll text Heechul oppa.” Jessica said. She typing something on her phone.
“I need to go back home. I’m scared with Hyoyeon unnie.” Seohyun replied.
“Don’t worry. I’m sure Heechul oppa will give permission. And you don’t need to be scared. She’s going to obey Heechul oppa.” Jessica smiled.
“There, I tell you. Heechul oppa loves meeeeee!”Jessica giggled while showing her phone to Seohyun, which contain message ‘my lovely Sica, of course she can sleep in your house. Take care my lovely Sica and GOOD NIGHT! ^^ kekeke’
“Okay.”Seohyun smiled. She can never win against Jessica.
“Umma , appa, Krystal, I’m home! Look who I brought to sleep tonight!”Jessica come into the house pulling Seohyun’s hand.
“Anyyeonghaseyo Mr. Jung, Mrs. Jung, Krystal. How are you?”Seohyun bowed politely.
“Aigooo, my Seohyun. Don’t be so polite, you are welcomed to come to this house anytime.” Mrs. Jung said.
“Yeah, just do it like your own house.” Mr. Jung smiled.
“Thank you Mr.Jung, Mrs. Jung.” Seohyun replied.
“SEO UNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Krystal run to Seohyun and hug her. “WAAAAAAAAA! I really miss you, why you aren’t coming to our house these days? I miss you SO MUCHHHH!”Krystal cried.
“YAAAHH, Jung Soo Jung!  Don’t be so clingy to Seo unnie, okay? You have your own unnie, right here!” Jessica interrupted.
“But, I like Seo unnie more than Sica unnie!” She slip her tongue out to Jessica and hug Seohyun tighter.
“It’s okay Jessica, Krystal, don’t talk to your unnie like that,okay?” 5-year old Krystal nodded her head.
“Okay, now everyone go to sleep. Goodnight!” Mrs.Jung and Mr. Jung go to master bedroom and the three girls go to upstairs.
“I want to sleep with Seo unnie, can I?” Krystal ask innocently.
“Krystal, I’m sorry, I’m so tired, I promised , next time I’ll sleep with you okay? Good night!”Seohyun send Krystal to her room and go to Jessica’s room.
“Here, change your clothes before going to sleep,.”Jessica throw Seohyun a pair of pajama.
“Thanks, Sica.” “Welcome, Seohyun.”
“You must be tired. You sleep first while I change these clothes.”Seohyun said before going to bathroom.
“Good night Seohyun.”Jessica said while yawning.
After changing, Seohyun turn off the light and lie beside Jessica “Good night, Sica.” and drifted away to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “Donghae, I think that I want to ask Seohyun to be my girlfriend. What do you think, Donghae?” Kyuhyun asked Donghae.
“Are you sure that she’s the one? How about Juhyun?” Donghae said while munching his food.
“Did you remember when I told you about Seohyun resemble Juhyun a lot?”Donghae nod his head.
“Wait Kyuhyun! Talking about that, why don’t you investigate her background? You seem thinking that Seohyun like Juhyun right? ” Donghae looks at Kyuhyun.
“Yeahh, we already know her for about 1 year but we don’t know much about her. Actually, these days I’ve been thinking that Seohyun is Juhyun. But, I don’t have any evidence besides the necklace and I weren’t sure about that.  Why don’t you ask Jessica, Donghae. Seohyun is so secretive..” Kyuhyun’s mind flying away, thinking who else know about Seohyun…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the library…
“Psttt! Jessica!”Donghae whispers to her. Jessica mouthed ‘what’ while flipping the book pages.
“Let’s go out from library for a while, I need to talk to you.” Donghae pulls her hand. Jessica who doesn’t want to make chaos, just followed him out.
“Yahhhh, Lee Donghae! What do you want from me?”Jessica shouts as soon as they get out from the library.
“Hey, no need to shout okay?”Donghae closes his ears.
“Jessica, I wanna ask you about Seohyun.”Donghae pulls Jessica’s hand. Jessica looks so nervous when Donghae mention about Seohyun. Seohyun already said no to spill about her childhood times.  She needs to find a way not to reveal anything to Donghae.
“Jessica, I want you to answer my question, okay?” Jessica just nod her head.
“Right now, Seohyun staying with who? Please answer me honestly okay?”
“Right now, she ‘s living with Taewook twins, Hyoyeon unnie and Heechul oppa. Why?”
“Oh, so Taewook living with her?” “Yup”
“Did she adopted by Taewook’s family? Because if she is in the same age with Taewook, then she should be triplet with Taewook….right?” “Jessica feels so guilty so that she bites her nails.
“Uhhh, Donghae. Let me tell you something..” Jessica tells Donghae the whole story about Seohyun and Kyuhyun.
“Kyuhyun never told to me about that…”Donghae sighed before continue “Their story was quite complicated, don’t they?” Jessica nodded.
“I want they solve this problem by themselves. I hope you don’t interfere their business. I want Kyuhyun try to find Juhyun by himself and I want Seohyun to explain about incident to Kyuhyun. You know what? Seohyun really hate Kyuhyun for the incident but seriously, I’ve never see Seohyun looks extremely happy when she’s with boys; only Kyuhyun can make it happen.”Jessica said.
“But Jessica, Kyuhyun look miserable when he lost Juhyun, I mean Seohyun. We need to tell him the truth otherwise he will feel hurt.” Donghae exclaimed.
“You know what ? I want Seohyun to tell him the truth. I think Seohyun need a right time. Let  them be. You should mind your own problem. I’ll go first. Bye Donghae.”Donghae just watching her walk away from him. Donghae stuck between his two best friends.





 Till then, Assalamualaikum

No comments: